AHU Online’s student-centric approach to learning begins the moment you decide to pursue the Master of Science in Nutrition Management degree. If you hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, work in the nutrition field, and have completed or are in-progress with your Dietetics Internship (DI), we encourage you to apply.
Admission to the MSNM program is available to students who have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and who are currently working in nutrition. Additional requirements include:
- Online application and fee
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) verification
- Completion of Dietetics Internship (DI) with supporting documentation
- Students in progress with an ACEND accredited post-baccalaureate dietetic internship program must provide written verification from the accredited program indicating that the student is in good standing
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
If you still need to complete a Dietetics Internship, check out AdventHealth’s Dietetic Internship Program.
After admission to the program, we’ll conduct an official transfer credit evaluation to see if any courses you took at a different, regionally accredited institution can apply towards your MSNM degree. If you have questions about transferring credits, an Admissions Coordinator is available to answer them.
To learn more about tuition costs and fees, visit our Investment page. A variety of financial aid options, including local, national, and AHU scholarships, are available.
We encourage you to reach out to your current employer to learn if they offer tuition assistance. AdventHealth employees can find information on tuition assistance HERE.
AHU is committed to helping our students succeed from the very start. To learn more about how to apply for the MSNM, contact us now.