Master of Science in Robotic Surgery
Streamline your career development with a Master of Science in Robotic Surgery. Before applying, be sure to review the Admissions Requirements. Our Admissions Coordinators are here to answer any questions you may have.
Applicants for the program must complete the following:
- Apply online with the non-refundable $50 fee
- Present official transcripts for each College or University attended. Transcripts must be mailed or delivered electronically to AHU from each institution, or the applicant may deliver a transcript in a sealed envelope directly to the Office of Enrollment Services. Faxed copies will not be considered official
- Present a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Submit Certificate of Completion from the Nicholson Center’s Certificate in Advanced Robotic Surgery (CARS)
- Current employment in the healthcare field
- Submit a copy of current licensure
- Present an updated resume
- Provide an essay or goal statement outlining career goals, reasons for choosing to attend a faith-based institution, and reasons for specifically choosing AdventHealth University
- Provide two recommendations using AHU forms; it is preferred to have one academic reference and one supervisor reference
To learn more about tuition costs and fees, visit our Tuition page. Several financial aid options, including local, national and AHU scholarships, are available.
We encourage you to reach out to your current employer to learn if they offer tuition assistance. AdventHealth employees can find information on tuition assistance here.
AHU Online is committed to helping our students succeed from the very start. To learn more about how to apply for the program, contact us now.
AHU OnlineSchedule Appointment