How to Register for Courses
- Login to my.ahu.edu
- Select “Academics”
- Select “Registration.” NOTE: You can only register for courses during the designated registration dates for a given trimester. Visit our Important Deadlines page.
- Select “Choose Courses”
Important Registration Information:
- You can only register for courses during open registration
- Registration is open for one period of time for each trimester (prior to the start of the trimester)
- You’ll need to register for any courses you want to take during the specified trimester. This means, if the course you want to take is held in the later session of a trimester (example: second session, 7wks B) you will still need to register for the during open registration. You will not have the opportunity to register for later sessions after open registration has closed.
- Please reach out to your Academic Advisor or Student Experience Manager for any assistance with selecting courses or registering for courses
- Once you have successfully registered for courses, be sure to order your textbooks!
Here is a step-by-step guide for registering for courses: Registration Step-by-Step GuideDownload PDF