Centura Health Employee Education Benefits
AdventHealth University (AHU) is pleased to offer associates of Centura Health and its affiliates the following tuition discounts and benefits:
- 10% tuition discount*
- Waived application fee
- Waived graduation fee
- Benefits applicable to employees and their spouse**
- Dedicated Student Accounts Manager
In order to receive these discounts, the student must submit proof of employment by sending an email to the AHU Student Accounts Manager from their work email address for each enrolled term. Once employment is verified, the student will begin receiving the discounts at the start of their next enrolled term.
*Note: The tuition discount is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively. Discounts won’t be applied until employment has been verified.
**Employee will need to submit proof of employment as described below so spouse can obtain benefits.
Centura Health associates may apply these benefits to the following online programs:
- Online Programs:
- Master of Healthcare Administration in Strategy & Innovation (MHA-SI)
- Master of Science in Spiritual Care (MSSC)
- Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration (BSHA)
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences (BSIS)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Vascular Interventional (VI) Radiography
Steps to Obtain Tuition Benefits
- Student will first APPLY to AdventHealth University.
- In the application process, enter the following coupon code to waive the application fee: CenturaHealth (note: coupon code is non-transferable and is exclusively for Centura Health associates).
- After Admission to AHU, the student must submit proof of employment by sending an email to the AHU Student Accounts Manager from their work email address.
- During Registration, the student will select courses and choose the desired payment method. 50% of total tuition & fees are due at this time and will not yet reflect the discounts.
- Discounts will be applied to the student’s account by the 3rd week of the trimester (the 10% tuition discount will apply across the entire trimester’s tuition, not just the remaining balance).
- Student will pay balance by the stated due date. Balance will be reflective of the tuition discounts.
- Must be currently employed by Centura Health or its affiliates.
- Full-time, part-time, and per diem employees are eligible.
- There is no minimum length of employment required.
If you have questions related to your facility’s tuition reimbursement policy, please contact your HR department. For any AHU-related questions, you may contact the following:
Student Accounts Manager
Chris Garrido – Admissions Coordinator
Tina Capparelli – Assistant Registrar
(407) 303-7747 ext. 1101096
AHU OnlineSchedule Appointment