AdventHealth Employee Education Benefits
AdventHealth University (AHU) is pleased to offer employees of AdventHealth and its affiliates the following tuition discounts and benefits:
- 10% tuition discount*
- Waived application fee
- Waived graduation fee
- Benefits applicable to employees and their spouse**
- Dedicated Student Accounts Manager
In order to receive these discounts, the student must submit proof of employment by sending an email to the AHU Student Accounts Manager from their work email address for each enrolled term. Once employment is verified, the student will begin receiving the discounts at the start of their next enrolled term.
*Note: The tuition discount is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively. Discounts won’t be applied until employment has been verified.
**Employee will need to submit proof of employment as described below so spouse can obtain benefits.
AdventHealth employees may apply these benefits to the following online and campus programs:
- Online Programs:
- Master of Healthcare Administration in Strategy & Innovation (MHA-SI)
- Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
- Master of Science in Spiritual Care
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration (BSHA)
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences (BSIS)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Vascular Interventional (VI) Radiography
- Campus Programs:
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Radiography
Steps to Obtain Tuition Benefits
- Student will first APPLY to AdventHealth University.
- In the application process, enter the following coupon code to waive the application fee: AdventHealthEmployee (note: coupon code is non-transferable and is exclusively for AdventHealth employees).
- After Admission to AHU, the student must submit proof of employment by sending an email to the AHU Student Accounts Manager from their work email address.
- During Registration, the student will select courses and choose the desired payment method. 50% of total tuition & fees are due at this time and will not yet reflect the discounts.
- Discounts will be applied to the student’s account by the 3rd week of the trimester (the 10% tuition discount will apply across the entire trimester’s tuition, not just the remaining balance).
- Student will pay balance by the stated due date. Balance will be reflective of the tuition discounts.
NOTE: If you are an AdventHealth employee receiving tuition reimbursement through EdAssist, click HERE for specific instructions on how to obtain tuition benefits through AHU. Eligibility for tuition reimbursement through AdventHealth required that you must be a full- or part-time employee, and have been employed for 90 days.
- Must be currently employed by AdventHealth or its affiliates.
- Full-time, part-time, and per diem employees are eligible.
- There is no minimum length of employment required.
If you have questions related to your facility’s tuition reimbursement policy, please contact your HR department. For any AHU-related questions, you may contact the following:
Student Accounts Manager
Chris Garrido – Admissions Coordinator
Tina Capparelli – Associate Registrar
(407) 303-7747 ext. 1101096
Campus Undergraduate Programs
Admissions: (407) 303-7742
Registrar: (407) 303-1785
Campus MHA Program
Maritza Burgos-Cuevas – Admissions Coordinator
Text or Call: (407) 901-1332