AdventHealth Employee Education Benefits
AdventHealth University (AHU) is pleased to offer employees of AdventHealth and its affiliates the following tuition discounts and benefits:
- 10% tuition discount*
- Waived application fee
- Waived graduation fee
- Benefits applicable to employees and their spouse**
- Dedicated Student Accounts Manager
*Note: The tuition discount is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
**Employee will need to submit proof of employment as described below so spouse can obtain benefits.
AdventHealth employees may apply these benefits to the following online and campus programs:
- Online Programs:
- Executive Master of Healthcare Administration (EMHA)
- Master of Healthcare Administration in Strategy & Innovation (MHA-SI)
- Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences (BSRS)
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (BSDMS)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Advanced Imaging Certificate in Vascular Interventional (VI) Radiography
- Campus Programs:
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Conductive Education (post-bacc certificate available)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Radiography
Steps to Obtain Tuition Benefits
- Student will first APPLY to AdventHealth University.
- In the application process, enter the following coupon code to waive the application fee: AdventHealthEmployee (note: coupon code is non-transferable and is exclusively for AdventHealth employees).
- After Admission to AHU, the student must submit proof of employment by sending an email to the AHU Student Accounts Manager from their work email address.
- During Registration, the student will select courses and choose the desired payment method. 50% of total tuition & fees are due at this time and will not yet reflect the discounts.
- Discounts will be applied to the student’s account by the 3rd week of the trimester (the 10% tuition discount will apply across the entire trimester’s tuition, not just the remaining balance).
- Student will pay balance by the stated due date. Balance will be reflective of the tuition discounts.
NOTE: If you are an AdventHealth employee receiving tuition reimbursement through EdAssist, click HERE for specific instructions on how to obtain tuition benefits through AHU.
- Must be currently employed by AdventHealth or its affiliates.
- Full-time, part-time, and per diem employees are eligible.
- There is no minimum length of employment required.
If you have questions related to your facility’s tuition reimbursement policy, please contact your HR department. For any AHU-related questions, you may contact the following:
Student Accounts Manager
Chris Garrido – Admissions Coordinator
Tina Capparelli – Assistant Registrar
(407) 303-7747 ext. 1101096
Campus Undergraduate Programs
Admissions: (407) 303-7742
Registrar: (407) 303-1785
Campus MHA Program
Maritza Burgos-Cuevas – Admissions Coordinator